GLEN ROCK, N.J. — Who says Farmer's Market season is over? Glen Rock's is just starting.
The borough's Farmers Market — featuring local farmers, groovy artisans, live tunes and picnicking — will launch Sunday Oct. 16.
The market will run again on the 23rd, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. rain or shine.
Location and Parking Instructions:
- Enter 1 Harding Plaza Glen Rock, NJ into your GPS. The Farmers Market will take place in the parking lot that is to the left of Borough Hall.
- All will be encouraged to picnic on the great lawn that is adjacent to the -Farmers Market.
- Customers can park on the various streets that allow parking and in the JVK Circle (the horseshoe in front of Boro Hall). Once those spots are full, park in the train station parking lot (no permit required on weekends).
- -Please do NOT park in the Kilroys parking lot.
- Please always use crosswalks when crossing the street.