FAIR LAWN, N.J. – The Fair Lawn Summer Music Festival will kick off its 56th anniversary season Sundays starting July 8 at Memorial Park on Berdan Avenue.
- July 10: The Skyliner Big Band (the best of big band live music) sponsored by Columbia Bank
- July 17: Sunset Soundz (music from the 1950s, '60s, '70s and more) sponsored by the Fair Lawn Sunrise Rotary and Fair Lawn Athletic Club
- July 24: Carnaby Street (music of the 1960s and the British Invasion) sponsored by ShopRite of Fair Lawn and Community Bank of Fair Lawn
- July 31: The Silver Starlite Orchestra (classic big band) sponsored by Knights of Pythias and Wrubel Communications
- Aug. 7: The Kootz (classic pop and rock) sponsored by Fair Lawn Rotary Club and Cosmos Club
- Aug. 14: North Jersey Concert Band (classical to pop music -- Bach to the Beatles) sponsored by Fair Lawn Chamber of Commerce and Kuiken Brothers
- Aug. 21: The Cameos (doo-wop/oldies) sponsored by River Road Improvement Corp.
The summer series of concerts is presented by the Fair Lawn Borough Council in cooperation with the Recreation Department, program sponsors and individual donations by patrons. All concerts begin at 8 p.m. Bring a chair for seating. In case of inclement weather programs will be at Memorial Middle School.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.