GLEN ROCK, N.J. – Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo in Glen Rock is hosting an all-day fundraiser to support Make-A-Wish New Jersey from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 3.
Each day, Make-A-Wish® New Jersey grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the Garden State. They believe a wish experience can be a game-changer.
The class schedule is:
- 8-9:30 a.m. – Taekwondo for adults and teens
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. — Kettle bell weight training class (adults)
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. – Insanity workout fitness class (adults)
- 1-1:10 p.m. – Jumping jack-a-thon with prizes (ages 5-12)
- 1:15-2 p.m. – Family taekwondo class (all ages welcome)
- 2-2:45 p.m. – Kids self-defense class (ages 5-12)
- 3-4 p.m. – Jui-jitsu class for adults
The suggested donation is $35 per person, $50 per family and $5 per child for jumping jack-a-thon. To reserve a spot, call 201-670-7263 or register by e-mail at stevensTKD@aol.com .
If you would like to donate and cannot attend, mail a check made out to Make-A-Wish New Jersey to Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo, 175 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452.
Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo is at 175 Rock Road, Glen Rock.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.