FAIR LAWN, N.J. -- The Fair Lawn Community Center has announced its January events for its 10th Theater Season.
Upcoming performances include:
- “Cosmic Bach” -- world-renowned cellist Boris Strulev -- Friday, Jan. 8 at 7:30 p.m. This will be a wide mix of music, from Bach to Piazzolla, with hits from Borislav’s last CD, “Cello Show.” For information, call 201-835-7708, visit the Fair Lawn Russian Club's website, or click here to buy tickets.
- “An Evening with Alexey “Professor” Lebedinsky” -- famous Russian singer, songwriter, adman and photographer -- Friday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. For information, call 201-835-7708, visit the Fair Lawn Russian Club's website, or click here to buy tickets.
- No Fuss and Feathers Roadshow with Carolann Solebello, Karen Oliver and the Ya Yas -- The Hurdy Gurdy Folk Music Club, Saturday, Jan. 9, at 8 p.m. This is co-billed as a “Hurdy Gurdy Noteworthy Nights” concerts. Call 201-384-1325 for more information, and click here to buy tickets.
- The Fifth Annual One Act Play Festival -- presented by the Old Library Theatre, Jan. 22-24 -- Friday and Saturday evening at 8 p.m., Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. For more information, call 973-OLT-4420, visit its website and buy tickets here.
- Spelling Bee Finals -- sponsored by the Fair Lawn Rotary, Wednesday, Jan. 27, at 7 p.m.
For more information about events further in the calendar, visit the Fair Lawn Community Center's website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.