FAIR LAWN, N.J. -- The Easter Bunny returns to Fair Lawn on Saturday, March 26 atop a borough fire truck, with gifts for all youngsters.
Fair Lawn Fire Company no. 3 has several stops planned:
- 10 a.m.: Boyd/Bryant Place
- 10:20 a.m.: Lyncrest Place
- 10:40 a.m.: T.J. Middle School
- 11 a.m.: Gregory Park
- 12:30 p.m.: Arcadia Road
- 12:50 p.m.: Berkshire/29th St.
- 1:10 p.m.: Brookdale Park
- 1:30 p.m.: Warrent Point School
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.