FAIR LAWN, N.J.– Public Service Electric & Gas Co. will conduct electrical construction across Fair Lawn through December, officials said.
"The purpose of this infrastructure upgrade is to continue to ensure safe, reliable utility service for area residents and business owners," said Kevin Kimbo, PSE&G manager of state transmission and outreach. "These activities will predominantly occur inside our manhole. Utility service to PSE&G customers will not be interrupted during this work."
Activity is expected in the following locations:
- McBride Avenue between Nevins Road and Pollitt Drive.
- Westmoreland Avenue near Kossuth Place.
- Raymond Street between Campbell Road and Bergen Avenue.
- Third Street between Bergen Avenue and Fair Lawn Avenue.
- Lambert Road near Second Street.
- Memorial Pool parking lot near Essex Place.
- Memorial Park near Arnot Place.
Work will be completed in Paterson and Clifton as well.
"To expedite this work, PSE&G has scheduled extended work hours Monday through Friday, with some 24-hour and/or weekend work expected during certain aspects of the project," Kimbo said.
Road or lane closings with possible detours will be necessary during construction, he added.
For more information, call 866-337-5604 or click here .