GLEN ROCK, N.J. -- Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo will host an all-day fundraiser Jan. 24 for Glen Rock Dog Park.
Gary Stevens TaeKwonDo will feature the following events throughout the day:
- TawKwonDo for adults and teens: 8-9:30 a.m.
- Kettlebell weight training for adults: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Family TaeKwonDo class: 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Jumping jack-a-thon with prizes for kids ages 5-12: 12:45-1 p.m.
- Adult and teen self defense class: 1:15-2 p.m.
- Kids self-defense class for ages 5-12: 2-2:45 p.m.
- Jui-jitsu class for adults: 3-4 p.m.
The suggested donation is $20 per person or $35 per family. The fee for the jumping jack-a-thon is $5 per child. Boy and Girl Scouts receive a $5 discount.
To reserve a spot, call 201-670-7263.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.